Terms & Conditions.
Customers are requested to check all goods prior to departure from warehouse, as shortages cannot be rectified later.
- All price maintained goods are subject to retail price maintenance.
- In the event of the customer having any claim against the company, the customer shall not be entitled to withhold payment of any monies due to the company in the respect of goods ordered by the customer any such company being liable to the customer, the company shall credit the customer when liability has been ascertained.
- Retention of Title. Until payment for all goods under all contracts between the parties has been made in full:
i. The goods shall remain the property of the company, but the risk therein all liability to third parties in respect thereof shall pass to the purchaser on delivery.
ii. The purchaser may sell the goods in the normal course of its business but shall hold and pursue claims for the proceeds of their sale equal to the price of the goods for and on behalf of the seller.
We reserve the right to charge a restocking fee of a minimum of £50 per pallet should an order be cancelled or refused after completion.
1. Information about us
1.1. www.rayburntrading.com is a site operated by Rayburn Trading Company Ltd ("We"). We are registered under company number 0588569 and have our registered office of business at 1 City Road East, Manchester, M15 4PN.
2. Changes to these terms and our site
3. Accessing our site
3.1. Our website site is made available free of charge. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary to access our site.
3.2. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted and do not guarantee that it or any content on it will be free from errors or omissions. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period
3.4. Our site is directed to businesses in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate or available in other locations. If you choose to access our site from outside the United Kingdom, you do so at your own risk
4. Your account and password
4.1. If you choose, or you are provided with, a customer account number, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party
4.3. If you know or suspect that your account details or password are no longer confidential then you must contact us to reset your password
5. Intellectual property rights
5.1. We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it
5.2. You must not modify any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text
5.3. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes other than to purchase our products and services
6. Acceptable use
6.1. Access to our product listings and prices are limited to registered customers only and are confidential to our customers and may not be disclosed to any third party
6.2. You may not use our site:
6.2.1. In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
6.2.2. In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
6.2.3. To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware;
6.2.4. To reproduce, duplicate, copy, display or sell any part of our site or its content or use any content other than for the purchase of our products and services and may not use any data mining, data robots or any other similar tool for any purpose;
6.2.5. Access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt any part of our site, any equipment or network on which our site is stored or any software used in the provision of our site
7. No reliance on information
7.1. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date
8. Limitation of our liability
8.2. We will not be liable to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, our site use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site. We will not be liable for any loss of profits, business interruption, loss of business opportunity or any indirect or consequential loss or damage
8.3. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it
8.4. We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them
9. Uploading content to our site/ posting
9.1. Whenever you upload content to our site, you must comply with the provisions in these terms on acceptable use. You warrant that such content does comply with those terms and that you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty
10.1. We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses
10.2. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software
10.3. You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately
11.1. You shall not link to our home page, or website pages without our written consent. Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources
12. Applicable law
13. Contact us
13.1. To contact us, please email or phone using the details provided online at the ‘Contact’ page.
BEE IN THE CITY –Terms & Conditions
- Participants must take a picture, tag @SuperBeeMcr on Instagram and/or Twitter on a pubic account. The posts on private accounts are not visible and therefore will not be considered.
- The post must be active on the page at the time the draw closes.
- The use of #SuperBeeMcr will be encouraged but not mandatory.
- The draw closes at 11am on the 20th of August.
- The winner will be chosen at random via Instagram Stories on @SuperBeeMcr on Tuesday, 21st of August, and on Twitter @SuperBeeMcr.
- The draw is open to all, with no set restrictions applied with regards to employment, partnerships, associated agents, or anyone concerned with this promotion.
- To enter you must be a UK resident.
- Bulk entries will be accepted as long as the content isn't deemed as repetitive from the same person.
- The prize of 365 chocolate bars of KIT KAT or CURLY WURLY will be given to one winner.
- Prize will be sent as one package of 365 chocolate bars.
- Sorry, no cash alternative will be offered. The prize is non-transferable.
- By entering, the winner gives their permission for their names and/or social media handles to be posted on Instagram and Twitter.
- The winner may not use the prize in conjunction with any other offer, promotion or prize draw.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reject fraudulent entries.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any technical issues, system or software failures encountered during entry into the promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any harm caused to anyone during this activity, including participants and others.
- By entering, entrants agree to accept and be bound by the Terms & Conditions. Entrants must read and accept the competition Terms & Conditions to be eligible.
- The Promoter reserves the right to change the Terms & Conditions.
- The Promoter is Rayburn Trading Ltd.